AAOS Value-Based Orthopaedic Care: A Tactical Field Guide
Fee for service payment is being transformed by value-based care to integrate quality measures into the level of reimbursement for orthopaedic surgeons across the continuum of care. Advance the quality of orthopaedic care with resources to better understand value-based purchasing, quality metrics, and how to maximize performance to positively impact reimbursement.
Get equipped with the skills to thrive in a value-based environment with sessions covering:
- Quality Outcome Reporting
- Price Transparency
- Patient Experience Ratings
- Private Equity in Orthopaedics
- Capture and Application of Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMs)
- Leveraging PROMs to Improve Quality, Patient Experience, and Decision-making
- PRO-Performance Measures
- Bundled Payments 101
- How to Actually Get Involved with Risk-Bearing Arrangements
- How to Manage, Measure Performance for an At-Risk Arrangement
Who Should Attend?
Orthopaedic surgeons across specialty areas and practice settings, whether in private practice or in ASC, hospital, academic, or integrated settings.
AAOS will consider the requests of persons with disabilities for reasonable modifications of policies, practices, and procedures or for auxiliary aids and services where necessary to provide them access to AAOS facilities, services and products. AAOS encourages that such requests be made as soon as possible to enhance AAOS’ ability to accommodate the requests. All such requests should be submitted to the AAOS Office of General Counsel at (847) 384-4050 or email@example.com.