Explore how AAOS offerings can help you in your daily practice. The Resource Center features hands-on demonstrations presented by AAOS’ knowledgeable staff.
In addition, find support with the My Academy app or accessing AAOS online programs. And get plugged into AAOS-led podcasts with our recording booth onsite.
Resource Center hours:
- Tuesday, 7 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Wednesday through Friday, 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
Resident Orthopaedic Core Knowledge (ROCK) Program
The all-new ROCK program is a comprehensive curriculum that creates a consistent baseline of knowledge for orthopaedic residents. Resident program directors will have the flexibility to incorporate content at the depth, breadth, and timing necessary to achieve their program’s specific goals.
Make sure you’re not leaving money on the table – see how AAOS’ premier coding product, Code-X, compares to current coding tools and will reduce payment denials and bolster your submissions and appeals. Learn why Code-X is a recipient of an American Medical Association Current Procedural Terminology Excellence in Education award.
The member-exclusive Biologics Dashboard assists surgeons in navigating the status of biologic-based interventions, including acceptable uses and levels of supporting evidence.
Complimentary Publications on the Latest Registry Data
Get your digital copies of the AAOS Shoulder & Elbow Registry (SER) second Annual Report and the American Joint Replacement Registry (AJRR) 2020 Annual Report Supplement.
- The SER Annual Report features data on more than 12,000 patient shoulder and elbow procedures.
- The AJRR supplement includes more detailed, device-specific information on cumulative percent revision rates.
The latest registry to join the AAOS portfolio is the Fracture & Trauma Registry, and representatives from the AJRR, the SER, Musculoskeletal Tumor Registry, and the American Spine Registry—a collaboration with the American Association of Neurological Surgeons—are on hand to explain the many benefits of registry participation.
Online Learning Programs
Save 10% on purchases of the Academy’s multimedia education offerings this week.
- Cases Solved programs
- Practice Prep Plans
- Surgical Insights
Consult with Academy staff on Maintenance of Certification, Continuing Medical Education (CME), coding, and practice management solutions.
Check out the AAOS Books selection, including the new Orthopaedic Knowledge Update Spine 6 and other titles. All are available at a 35% discount with free shipping.
- The advantages of the FAAOS designation
- Patient education on OrthoInfo.org
- AAOS periodicals (AAOS Now and the JAAOS family of publications), now offering CME credits and podcasts
- Quality Toolkits and Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPGs)
- Member-exclusive discounts and services available through our Member Advantage Program