The AAOS Registry Program keeps its participants up to date on Registry news, events, and offerings through its monthly e-newsletter called Registry Insider.
Registry Insider is focused on global and proprietary Registry news and tools so Registry users can maximize their participation in the Registry and stay knowledgeable about any updates or changes that may impact them.
The value of reading Registry Insider includes:
- Staying aware of the latest Registry Program technology updates and features
- Being among the first to know about upcoming complimentary webinars
- Discovering Registry Program User Group Network (Unet) best practice experiences
- Maximizing Registry Program participation
- Staying current in any data specifications changes or issues
You can view an archive of past articles below.
Registry Insider Article Archive
- First-ever Shoulder & Elbow Registry Annual Report Available Now
- A Summary of the March AAOS Registry Program Unet Meeting
- AJRR Thanks Outgoing Steering Committee Members for Their Service
- The MsTR Opens to New Participants
- Registry Central at the 2020 AAOS Annual Meeting
- New RegistryInsights Self-service Features
- 2020 Data Specifications and Data Dictionary Were Released in January
- AAOS Registry Program Receives High Visibility During the AAOS 2019 Annual Meeting
- Shoulder & Elbow Registry Launches Two New Modules
- Check Out the New Post-operative Dashboards on RegistryInsights