#BeHeard is a new campaign to encourage all AAOS Members to share opinions, suggestions, ideas, and recommendations to help AAOS better meet members where they are and shape the future of the organization.
Our goal is simple: We want to hear from you.
The survey is short: Just five questions that will take minutes to complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your Membership login is typically the email address that you used for registration. Try using this first.
- If you do not know your password, please select the “Forgot My Password” link on the sign-in page and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- If you continue to have trouble logging in, please contact AAOS Customer Service.
I’m having trouble with the Be Heard QR code. Is there a direct link instead?
Yes. Please visit aaos.org/beheard to access the survey. You will need your AAOS login credentials to complete.
- One of 5 AAOS 2022 Annual Meeting Gold Packages (waived registration fee + Annual Meeting On Demand product)
- One grand prize winner will also receive hotel accommodations for the AAOS 2022 Annual Meeting
The survey closes on October 15 and the drawing will be held by October 22, 2021. The winners will be notified by November 1, 2021.
- The AAOS Market Research team will analyze the data and submit the findings to the AAOS Membership Council and the AAOS Board of Directors. As a result of this Member feedback, the Academy may take immediate direct actions or begin development of new initiatives.
- AAOS is constantly striving to improve Member resources and services. When Academy leadership makes decisions that affect Membership, there are formal announcements to all Members of the Academy.
Are survey responses kept anonymous?
Yes, the responses will remain anonymous and all findings will be reported in aggregate. However, you may include your name to request follow-up from an Academy staff member and/or to enter the raffle contest for completing the survey.
- Send an email to colleagues and friends encouraging them to complete the survey. Be sure to share this webpage link, aaos.org/beheard.
- Follow us on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) if you are not already, and share our posts about the survey. Make sure to use our hashtag #BeHeard and tag the Academy in your posts and stories!
- Post about the survey on your own social media channels using our hashtag #BeHeard and include the link aaos.org/beheard. Be sure to tag the Academy in your posts and stories.
- Will you be onsite at Annual Meeting? Encourage colleagues to scan the Be Heard QR code or stop by the Membership Booth in the Academy Hall Resource Center and complete the survey in real time.