Now Accepting Physician Assistant Applications for the Class of 2021.
Deadline to Apply: May 31, 2021
It is encouraged to apply early to maximize your membership’s value for the year. Apply in 2020 and receive up to 2 months free!
Keep up to date with the latest skillsets and research developments in the orthopaedic field to ensure you provide the best care to orthopaedic patients, whether that is assisting in the O.R. or when identifying the latest major breakthrough in musculoskeletal treatment, the AAOS has you covered.
With an Associate Member Physician Assistant Membership, you will gain access to resources that will help you:
- Help balance your workload and education and stay on top of the latest procedures in musculoskeletal health by accessing over 1,000 surgical technique videos, viewable on your computer tablet or smartphone, from renowned experts and innovators around the globe.
- Learn at your own convenience and track skills learned with free access to hundreds of new learning options including surgical techniques, self-assessments, OnDemand webinars, and more, making sure you meet your CME and education needs each year.
- Stay informed with the latest developments in musculoskeletal care with peer reviewed and clinical research, as well as commentaries and author reviews with JAAOS, JAAOS Global, JAAOS Research, JAAOS CME, and on the go with the JAAOS Unplugged Podcast, available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and more.
- Access hands on learning opportunities with specific programming tailored to your needs while networking with other professionals in the musculoskeletal health space from around the world at AAOS Annual Meeting, now with OnDemand
- Explore your career options to ensure you find the best fit for your future and peruse the job board, practice your interview skills, or attend a virtual career fair with resources from the AAOS Career Center and Virtual Experience options for those that are unable to attend in person.
Application Period: November 1, 2020 through August 31, 2021
Membership Dues: 2021 Dues for Associate Member Physician Assistant is $187.
Membership Cycle: Your AAOS membership runs the calendar year, January 1 – December 31. Membership dues are automatically billed every October for the upcoming membership cycle.
Eligibility Requirements for Affiliated Professional – Physician Assistant:
- Recommended by a Fellow or an Associate Member who provides the Physician Assistant supervision.
- Comply with the Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Rules and Regulations and policy statements as adopted by the Fellowship and Board of Directors.
We suggest having approximately 10 minutes to complete your application. If you are unable to complete the application in one sitting, you will need to keep your browser session open to return to the form and continue.
- Before you begin your application have the following information and documents available:
- Education Information
- Certification, license and practice information
- Name of sponsoring AAOS Fellow/Full Associate Member for whom you work
- Society Memberships
- Curriculum Vitae (pdf to upload)
If you have any questions, contact our Customer and Member Services Team or call 1.800.626.6726.