This is a paid opportunity to sponsor the below activities with Educational Grants.
Each year, AAOS' educational programs support more than 3,000 orthopaedic surgeons, residents, and allied health professionals as they strengthen their knowledge and surgical skills through events, webinars, and hands-on instruction in the state-of-the-art Orthopaedic Learning Center (OLC).
AAOS recognizes the importance of industry supporters in helping us to achieve our mission in serving our profession to provide the highest quality musculoskeletal care.
Corporate supporters realize significant value from brand exposure and increased name recognition among thousands of leading orthopaedic professionals who attend AAOS educational programs each year.
Recognition may include:
- Acknowledgement in/on:
- Print and electronic marketing
- Course webpage
- Welcome announcements and slides
- Tent cards during meals
- Prominent signage throughout the course
- Participant name lists prior to course
- Electronic or print syllabus
- Participant/faculty list to onsite representative
AAOS offers a wide range of educational grant opportunities. Contact our Business Development Representatives for a comprehensive review of the opportunities that are available for you.
- Continuing medical education courses, including the full spectrum of seminars, symposia, workshops and programs that AAOS offers each year for practicing orthopaedic surgeons and residents
- Research Symposiums covering various topics
To learn more about how you can support any of these activities with an educational grant, contact us using the button below.