AAOS/AOFAS In-Depth Analysis of Foot and Ankle Case Experiences: A Different Kind of Truth
Look forward to:
- Low faculy-to-participant ratio: Take your seat at the virtual table with leading foot and ankle surgeons
- Highly interactive sessions: Ask questions and seek advice on cases at the live event
- Participant-guided programming: Vote on the topics that you'd like to watch faculty debate and discuss during the live event
The Virtual Experience
1) Access 22 pre-recorded lectures in advance
Forefoot • Midfoot • Hindfoot • Ankle
- Turf Toe
- Jones Fracture Nonunion
- Stress Fractures/Fractures
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Insufficiency
- Syndesmotic Ligament Injury
- Peroneal Tendon Revision Surgery
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Chronic Insertional Achilles Tendinosis
- Total Ankle Arthroplasty
2) Tune in live on December 11 for interactive small-group case discussions and faculty panels
- Case Reviews: Separate into small-group virtual breakouts with a faculty member to discuss each case, then return to the general session virtual room to debrief.
- Voted-On Panels: A panel of selected faculty review, discuss, and advise on treatments for challenging fracture cases. You vote on the cases you want discussed via live poll during the course!
3) Re-watch all lectures at your convenience
As an added benefit, all lectures will be recorded and available for 90 days!
Who Should Attend?
Orthopaedic surgeons, residents, nurses and PAs looking to improve critical thinking and gain up-to-date knowledge to improve foot and ankle care and practice performance.
AAOS will consider the requests of persons with disabilities for reasonable modifications of policies, practices, and procedures or for auxiliary aids and services where necessary to provide them access to AAOS facilities, services and products. AAOS encourages that such requests be made as soon as possible to enhance AAOS’ ability to accommodate the requests. All such requests should be submitted to the AAOS Office of General Counsel at (847) 384-4050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.