AAOS Board Maintenance of Certification Preparation and Review
At the conclusion of this course, learners should be able to:
•Interpret current clinical, laboratory, and diagnostic imaging studies oncology, upper and lower extremity, spine, pediatrics, and trauma conditions
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental knowledge base required for Maintenance of Certification
• Differentiate between current operative and non-operative treatment strategies
• Apply evidence-based orthopaedic literature to your practice concerning a wide array of musculoskeletal conditions
• Recognize the spectrum of surgical management of musculoskeletal conditions and the indications and contraindications for each
• Determine knowledge gaps and develop a study plan to prepare for the Maintenance of Certification general examination
• Identify testable topics and describe the Maintenance of Certification general examination format
AMA Credit Designation
AAOS designates this live activity for 17.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credits commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education (CME) for physicians.