AAOS Innovative Techniques in Total Knee Arthroplasty
At the conclusion of this course, learners should be able to:
- Understand how to select patient with knee arthritis that are likely to benefit from unicompartmental knee arthroplasty
- Institute a rapid recovery protocol for joint arthroplasty in their own practice using contemporary strategies for patient selection, peri-operative optimization and pain management
- Utilize appropriate surgical approaches for performing unicompartmental knee arthroplasty, and primary and revision total knee arthroplasty
- Diagnose and treat acute and chronic periprosthetic knee infections
- Interpret the latest data and recommendations regarding evolving concepts in knee arthroplasty including outpatient surgery, robotic-assisted surgery, and cementless TKA
AMA Credit Designation
AAOS designates this live activity for 17.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credits commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education (CME) for physicians.