Badges are distributed with a paid registration. A badge is required for entry to the Exhibit Hall, AAOS sessions and Annual Meeting events.
Badges Will Not be Mailed
Attendee must present an electronic or printed copy of their registration confirmation at the check-in counters located in the McCormick Place Convention Center, Hall B and South Level 1 Lobby.
All purchased sessions, except for Specialty Society Sessions, will be programmed to your attendee badge and the QR code will be scanned at the session room door to gain entry. This is not related to your CME credits.
Members Only Family Badge and Children at the Meeting Policy
AAOS members receive one complimentary Family Badge that may be used by a spouse, significant other, or immediate family member (not an active medical professional). You may pre-register a family member during online registration or on-site. All Family Badge recipients must be accompanied by the registered AAOS member and present an ID to receive a Family Badge.
Family Badge attendees 16 years and older have access to the following:
- Academy Hall
- Industry Exhibits
- Your Academy/Guest Speaker
Family Badge attendees under 16 have access to Academy Hall, providing they are not disruptive to surrounding activities.
Please note: Family Badge attendees will not have access to any educational sessions or events.
Use of Geographic Location
AAOS mobile apps use geographic data to enhance user experience by providing direction and messaging for key events.
Registration Includes Access to:
- 1,000+ Posters
- 1,300+ Orthopaedic Videos
- 800+ Expert Faculty
- 500+ Industry Exhibits
- 20+ Innovation Theater Sessions
- 21 Symposia
- 15+ Engagement Theater Presentations
- 15+ Poster Tours
- 10+ TechTalks
- 10+ Ask an Expert Sessions
- 15+ Industry Lunch & Learn Sessions
- 4 The Way I See It…® Sessions
- 2 Flash Five®: What's Coming Down the Pike
- 2 Showdowns® Debates
- My Academy app
- Your Academy 2022
- Guest Speaker - Jon Meacham
- Course tickets are sold with your registration and can be added to your registration any time up to the actual time of the session, pending availability.
- On-site ticket sales are available via the My Academy app, Attendee Registration in Hall B, and at the Satellite Ticket Sales counter TBD at the McCormick Place Convention Center.
Instructional Course Lectures Ticket Exchange: Tickets purchased in advance may be exchanged for the same ticket type (ICL ticket for an ICL ticket) at the on-site ticket sales counter. There are no exchanges available for the Education Tracks. The registrant must pay the difference between the advance purchase price and the on-site purchase price in order to exchange the ticket. No exchanges or sales after the start of the session.
Complete Your Registration!
Don’t forget to select the Gold Registration Package for the best rates on AAOS Annual Meeting OnDemand.