AAOS has established a new priority point system that awards exhibitors with additional points for the many ways they support the Academy and our meeting.
This new system will go into effect for exhibit space assignment for the AAOS 2022 Annual Meeting.
These additional points can be earned now and will affect exhibit space assignment for the AAOS 2022 Annual Meeting.
The cumulative number of priority points an exhibitor earns determines their place in the order for booth selection for the following year's AAOS Annual Meeting.
How Points Are Earned
Permanent Priority Points:
- Two (2) priority points are earned for each year of participation as an exhibitor at an AAOS Annual Meeting. These points are permanent and will accumulate from year to year.
Expiring Priority Points:
- One (1) priority point is earned for each $1,000 spent in support of the AAOS 2021 Annual Meeting. This includes booth fees, exhibitor suites, surgeon engagement opportunities, and promotional and advertising opportunities secured through AAOS.
- One (1) priority point is earned for each $10,000 spent in support of outdoor/citywide advertising opportunities through EMC Outdoor at the AAOS 2021 Annual Meeting with a commitment date of February 1, 2021.
- One (1) priority point is earned for each $1,000 spent in support of any AAOS non-Annual Meeting opportunities that occurs in the 2020 calendar year. This includes CME Course Exhibits, Spotlight Sessions, advertising in AAOS publications, and sponsorships.
- Two (2) priority points are earned for each for the following:
- Exhibit space application and 50% deposit received by the initial space assignment date of July 9, 2020.
- Full payment of exhibit space fees by the full payment due date of October 9, 2020.
- Securing hotel rooms in the Exhibitor Room Block through onPeak, the official housing vendor of AAOS.