Course Directors: Steven C. Ludwig, MD & Isador H. Lieberman, MD, MBA, FRCSC
Focused hands-on training with the newest navigation and robotics tools
Enhance your knowledge and technical skills related to minimally invasive spinal surgery under the guidance of world-renowned experts.
Gain hands-on experience with navigation technologies including 2D and 3D navigation guidance, intraoperative CT, as well as various robotics systems, so you can weigh the pros and cons of each and incorporate new skills into your practice! Learn strategies to limit radiation exposure, and how to avoid complications and enhance operating room efficiency.
Course highlights include:
• Minimally invasive options to restore lumbar lordosis:
– Direct lateral interbody fusion
– Transforaminal interbody fusion
• Understand workflow for multi-level, complex procedures such as MIS TLIF, and lateral-based surgery
• Interactive debate on the advantages and disadvantages of anterior column release and hyperlordotic cages
• Bring your cases for discussion!
Who should take this course?
Practicing orthopaedic spine surgeons who would like to advance their skill set in a minimally invasive or deformity capacity.