HOTEL RESERVATIONS: Please reserve your room before 3/31/17 to ensure you get the group rate. Space at the hotel is selling quickly. Call 312-836-5000 today for reservations.
Directors: A. Jay Khanna, MD; Francis H. Shen, MD
Dedicate 4.5 days to intensive and focused review sessions designed specifically to help you pass the most important exam of your career – the first time.
Faculty draw on material based on common test questions to lead you through the enormous amount of content for each specialty area. This focused approach includes dedicated time for high-yield review sessions to re-cap the most important testable facts and concepts.
This unique blended learning program is the exclusive course with pre- and post-event online access, to study the content and build your confidence at your convenience and at your own pace.
Supplemental course content - available NOW! (use link in the left column - for registrants only.)
• 10 recorded webinars on study topics across orthopaedics
• Online high-yield videos: 8 sessions on key study points for each orthopaedic specialty area
• Download the PDF syllabus 1 week prior to the course
Extra post-course content, exclusively from AAOS:
• 200 self-assessment questions – Accessible from May – July.
• Over 1,000 test questions – from 2010-2013 OSIE exams: answers and discussion
• Free registration for the live webinar offered in June 2017 - focus on how to analyze test questions and answers to identify the correct answer.
If you are taking Part 1 of the Board Exam in 2017, this course should be part of your study plan. Fourth year residents can also gain valuable insights for your final year of residency.
Note: access to online content expires December 31, 2017.